What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What made you laugh today?

When He said last night to me on the phone... What you're going to take your hot body to work. *sad face* I'll miss you. *sigh*

lol,a discussion with my workmates about news.

I loved the discussion about some news.Sharing ideas makes me feel good:)

At work we have walkie talkies to communicate with each other.. My co worker doesn't use them.. He just goes looking for me. Sometimes he gets frustrated that he cant find me and when he finally gets on the walkie talkie he says something like WHERE ARE YOU?! IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU FOR HALF AN HOUR!! It always makes me laugh because he has my cell phone number and he can call me on the radio at any time instead of wasting a half an hour looking for me and getting himself all mad.

Watching my Billy Connolly DVD I bought yesterday.
smile.png

Classmate making horse sounds
tongue.gif

Smooth said:
Accidentally glancing into the mirror after I got out of the shower.

No, seriously...

o_O why?

I went to visit an old forum where I was chastized for posting too much and called a post whore. They have no new posts or threads for over three days now
funny.gif

Jazzy said:
I went to visit an old forum where I was chastized for posting too much and called a post whore. They have no new posts or threads for over three days now
funny.gif

Thats
laugh.gif

True story that happened last night. A drunk woman call 911 and when asked what her emergency was she told the dispatcher that she couldn't stop farting.
funny.gif

Jazzy said:
True story that happened last night. A drunk woman call 911 and when asked what her emergency was she told the dispatcher that she couldn't stop farting.
funny.gif

That
laugh.gif

gazumping someone on ebay and still winning it for half what i was prepared to pay
dancing2.gif
:dance:
dancing2.gif
dancing2.gif
dancing2.gif

Watching a guy outside my window try to show off and he fell of his bike XD

My parrot (Kooka) has learned how to mimic barking like a dog (which I didn't know she learned). The dogs were in their room playing and I heard barking. I went to see what the dogs were barking at and they were sound asleep
laugh.gif
I went over to Kooka and she was dead quiet pretending she was sleeping too and then she started making the barking noise. I think Kooka is trying to make make me crazier than I already am
funny.gif

My cousins comment to my uncle on Facebook.
laugh.gif

Watching a Japanese game show videos. Where Japanese guys have to stand on platforms and have to say toungue twisters right, or a pole comes up and smacks 'em in the groin
laugh.gif

For some reason, in today's Doctor Who, a BBC person said if you are affected by any of the actions in the show please call the BBC Action Line Which is weired considering it's a show about a guy battling monsters and aliens
laugh.gif

All of the jokes I read here this morning.

In rugby training, we were doing exersizes and one of them was doing a breast stroke. And seeing as most of us have perverted minds... yeah
laugh.gif

My Dad using words such as ''buff and ''ting'' in an article for a national newspaper.

Jazzy said:
funny.gif

Do I know that forum? she asks hopefully
wink.gif

Today I was working with my supervisor and we were talking about something..

He said they wash his brains

...I was like Huh?
blink.gif

Then it came to me.. I said OHHHHHH, you mean they brainwashed him!

Then we both laughed at his weird choice of words.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom