What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Anyone loves Art?

I wouldn't say I love art but I do enjoy it. I don't care about having an original or anything like that. I can have a copy of a painting or photo and enjoy it just as much.

I have no idea how many paintings that I have hanging up around my house. It has to be at least 45-50. Along with that are statues and framed manuscripts and other stuff from my travels around the world. I have swords hanging from the walls as well as two battleaxes.
I also have quite a few face masks on the wall. No wall in my place is bare, it's all a type of canvas.

Last edited:
I have no idea how many paintings that I have hanging up around my house. It has to be at least 45-50. Along with that are statues and framed manuscripts and other stuff from my travels around the world. I have swords hanging from the walls as well as two battleaxes.
I also have quite a few face masks on the wall. No wall in my place is bare, it's all a type of canvas.

Sounds like you have quite the collection.

What countries have you visited?

Sounds like you have quite the collection.

What countries have you visited?
I grew up in France and being very close we used to go to Germany about once a month. While there we visited England, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg. As an adult I have been to the U.S.A. (I live in Canada) Mexico, Italy, China, and Egypt.

I grew up in France and being very close we used to go to Germany about once a month. While there we visited England, Belgium, Austria, and Luxembourg. As an adult I have been to the U.S.A. (I live in Canada) Mexico, Italy, China, and Egypt.
Nice, those sound like great places to visit. I hope I get to go to some of them one day.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom