What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Bullied in school?

MrDawn

Off Topix Legend

Were you ever bullied in school? How bad was it?

Yes, consistently

A little bit by one kid but then I beat the fuck out of him and he left me alone after that. :boxing:

I used to be called scar because my face looked all burned and horrible from the abuse

the other one was smelly emily because of my incontinence.

the other kids would often ask me if my nappy was clean, and I'd say yes, of course it is, and they'd say to me.. I bet it's not. I bet it's really smelly.

sometimes at playtime the kids would come and smell me and then make the announcement she's been again, class.
also, I earned the name little orphan annie. at hometimes, the parents would come and collect the kids from school, accept mine- I'd go back in the taxi and they'd be like look at poor little orphan annie. no mummy or daddy to pick her up.

I am glad my schooling was short. it had to be cut short because of my mother's abuse

I wasn't really bullied but in high school, specifically in 12th grade, nobody really wanted to be in the same group as me when it comes to the group projects. I didn't really care, I hated them all anyways. I was mostly in the same group with other misfits, and again I didn't really care, as long as our project was finished.

Seeing as I never retaliated due to such a high anxiety level, I was bullied fairly often.

The worst I was bullied is one guy kicking me in the nuts on two different occasions.

Seeing as I never retaliated due to such a high anxiety level, I was bullied fairly often.

The worst I was bullied is one guy kicking me in the nuts on two different occasions.
I was bullied, but no one ever got me there, thankfully. I'm sorry you had to deal with that.

Karma being what it is, here's hoping for some testicular torsion in his future.
He always looked pretty angry, so I'm thinking he was abused in some form by his family. But of course, that doesn't excuse him from bullying other people.

He always looked pretty angry, so I'm thinking he was abused in some form by his family. But of course, that doesn't excuse him from bullying other people.
I certainly hope he wasn't, but that does tend to be the case for a lot of bullies, they're getting it from somewhere else, so they give it to someone they consider less than them.

I certainly hope he wasn't, but that does tend to be the case for a lot of bullies, they're getting it from somewhere else, so they give it to someone they consider less than them.
Yeah, I think a lot of bullies indeed bully because they've either been abused themself or they're just super insecure.

Yeah, I think a lot of bullies indeed bully because they've either been abused themself or they're just super insecure.
Agreed, it's the same for people that abuse others, typically it comes from a place of being abused themselves. It's a shame, if they could get the proper help they could break that cycle, but because something monstrous was done to them, it makes them do something monstrous to others.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom