What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Can you eat a triple cheese burger?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard

Can you eat a triple cheese burger?

32498292-0-image-a-34_1598611918005.jpg

Maybe when I was a teenager, but not any more. :LOL:

I stayed with my father for a while when I was a hi-school junior; he lived just across the street from a little café he owned. I was so in love with cheeseburgers that every morning before school I went over to the café and fixed myself a couple of cheeseburgers; I could probably have eaten a third.

Heck no! Not even in my younger days, plus ew! lol

Mmm yep I definitely can! I get a triple cheeseburger from Freddy's most of the time, and sometimes I'll get one from McDonalds too. On occasion, I'll get one from Wendy's.

Sure can. I had a 3x3 at in-n-out recently. It was lettuce wrapped so kind of healthier I guess? 🥬

What I can eat, I've learned, isn't the matter, rather, it's what I should eat. I could eat two of those things and still have room for fries, but I shouldn't.

I could, but honestly, I probably wouldn't want to.

I like cheeseburgers - but you can have too much of a good thing.

Also it depends on the burger patties when it comes to answering this question. 3 thin burger patties might weigh as much as one thick one. Theres a place in my city where the burger patties are like an inch thick after cooking them. 3 of those would be a lot! Wendy's burger patties are almost paper thin so 3 of those is not a lot.

Yes

I've ate two triple cheeseburgers at McDs before. Their burger patties are not that big, so ez.

Also it depends on the burger patties when it comes to answering this question. 3 thin burger patties might weigh as much as one thick one. Theres a place in my city where the burger patties are like an inch thick after cooking them. 3 of those would be a lot! Wendy's burger patties are almost paper thin so 3 of those is not a lot.
There is a restaurant called Lotawata Creek, about two or three hours away from where I live, and their serving sizes are enormous (they have a Heart-Attack Burger, haha). It's seen as a given that if you order a medium meal you will leave with a doggy-bag of food.

There is a restaurant called Lotawata Creek, about two or three hours away from where I live, and their serving sizes are enormous (they have a Heart-Attack Burger, haha). It's seen as a given that if you order a medium meal you will leave with a doggy-bag of food.
Sounds like my kind of burger! :D

I don't even like double cheeseburgers, let alone a triple. :LOL: I don't know what it is, I just think it sounds sooo unappealing.
But if you just give me a couple single cheeseburgers I'd be totally fine with it, not that there's much difference.

No, I'm not in to glutteny. But I can eat the hell out of smaller cheeseburgers with just cheese, onion, and pickles.

I guess I like to eat smaller sliders? 🤔 😋

No because I'm vegan.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom