What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

ohhai everyone
Wink Hello GIF by Studios 2016

:hi:
Meme Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I know Tom Segura, I didn't know he was part of a podcast, never watched or listened to it.

I know Tom Segura, I didn't know he was part of a podcast, never watched or listened to it.
Good show!

I've seen him and his wife both do standup live. Seen Christina P once and Tom Segura 3 times.

How did everyone spend their thanksgiving? 🤔

dance.gif

When I used to run my forums I spent hundreds on sites where you can buy threads, posts etc. Now that I think back to it it was stupid.

When I used to run my forums I spent hundreds on sites where you can buy threads, posts etc. Now that I think back to it it was stupid.
I think everyone's done that :). It happens, we all want to drive content and get a buzz going

I miss doing forums but I don't use my laptop non-stop anymore as I get migraines from the overuse when I was younger.

Good morning all.
Good Morning Smile GIF by Crest

How did everyone spend their thanksgiving? 🤔
Hosted it at my house, had people over. It was fun!
Sorry Good Morning GIF by PEEKASSO

OMG 24 new notifications on here :eek:
Dang mr Popular! :D
Lol, I've had a lot more than that consistently, perks of a Nebby showing :D
A Goofy Movie Reaction GIF

It WAS him. Like this, like that. lol
Whats wrong with likes?
Yep, Nebby's ever-present, he likes and responds to everything, truly drives the content :)
I don't always respond to everything :p
Half of the posts here are probably his.
We have over 500k posts and I only have 63k. So I have 12% of the overall posts here.
Definitely close to it, lol :D
Not even :p See what I said above this quote. :p
Never done that. Maybe requested a posting package on FP but thats about it, you don't use real money for that. A lot of those packagers have showed up on their own time too because they liked us.

:grouphug:

Fun fact: One time I got a job offer to be a school bus driver, they'd train me and get me licensed and everything. I was like "Oh hell naw!!!" ...Doesn't sound like a job I'd want to do, at all.
Yeah, a bus full of kids every day? No way!

Yeah, a bus full of kids every day? No way!

I remember in school sometimes my bus drivers would be in tears by the time we got to school and they let us off the bus. Kids go extra crazy on the bus.

I remember in school sometimes my bus drivers would be in tears by the time we got to school and they let us off the bus. Kids go extra crazy on the bus.
Absolutely they do, because they see an adult who can't ground them or give them detention, so...they push those boundaries hard!

Absolutely they do, because they see an adult who can't ground them or give them detention, so...they push those boundaries hard!
Indeed, also a lot of bus drivers are part time and work a split shift. They do their route in the morning and then the middle of the day is unpaid and then they have to come back to do the afternoon route. They get paid a pretty good hourly rate but its still part time so their paychecks can't be that great.

Indeed, also a lot of bus drivers are part time and work a split shift. They do their route in the morning and then the middle of the day is unpaid and then they have to come back to do the afternoon route. They get paid a pretty good hourly rate but its still part time so their paychecks can't be that great.
Yeah, I remember that from my school days, my bus driver kept showing up late because he was in a bowling league mid-day :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom