What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Deception

Corleone

Platinum Member
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

(I work at a grocery store)
Today I was informed that a couple customers told the front service staff that I said all of our cut fruit was on sale. However, I never once said that. Come to find out, she even claimed the manager told her that all the cut fruit was "BOGO" (Buy one get one free). Since they did not have time to verify that I said that or she even spoke with a manager, they gave her the cut fruit for half price.

1. I never informed any customer the cut fruit was on sale
2. No department manager was scheduled at the time of the incident

Therefore, she did in fact lie and deceived the front end staff into giving her discounted cut fruit.

Have you ever been deceived? If so, how what happened and what did you do after realizing you had been "had" ?

Corleone said:
Have you ever been deceived? If so, how what happened and what did you do after realizing you had been "had" ?

Aside from relationship stuff, I don't think anyone's deceived me. I am very cautious and up tight when dealing with strangers. They don't get much wiggle room with me. :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom