What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Ever feel like your life is ending soon?

MrDawn

Cosmic Wizard

Do you ever feel an overwhelming sense of sadness that makes you feel like you're saying goodbye to your life? Like you're at the end?

Daily. Part of dysthymia. Both hoping for and feeling like the end is something quite commonplace for me. Sadly, no luck.

Do you ever feel an overwhelming sense of sadness that makes you feel like you're saying goodbye to your life? Like you're at the end?
Yeah, back in October 2021 when my health - both physical and mental - was spiraling down the proverbial drain.

Daily. Part of dysthymia. Both hoping for and feeling like the end is something quite commonplace for me. Sadly, no luck.
Star Wars No GIF

yes I do.

I don't get to the point where I cry about it, but I certainly feel that it's coming sooner rather than later- which is a shame, (if that's the case), because I don't feel I've done it justice.

on the other hand, they say the last thing to go on a person is their hearing and I've still got mine. sure I might have hundreds of sticky notes around my house because my memories shot, be fully incontinent and have a dodgy back, but I can hear a pin drop in a room full of people.

so.. if the whole, hearing's the last thing to go theory means anything, I'm not done yet..

I try not to think about dying. Doesn't sound like a productive way to spend my time.

The only time I feel like life may end soon is when I'm not mentally well and have some suicidal thoughts from time to time.

At my age, yes.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom