What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Have you ever watched an entire anime in one sitting?

MrDawn

Whistle in the Dark

Yes. I can watch an anime movie in one sitting. But a series takes me a few days. I watched movies like Akira or Wicked City in just a few hours.

i watched Dragon ball in two months

Yes! I can't remember what it was called, but I stumbled upon one which was like 4 episodes long in like 2006 or 2007. Got through them all in one sitting. I am the marathon king! :LOL::LOL:

I am pretty sure a Final Fantasy anime has only like 5 or so episodes as well and I got through that in one sitting too.

I can't seem to find the time to binge watch stuff any more these days. I just watch one episode a day (or every few days) of the shows I am interested in.

Movies yes. Series, er...not often. Depends how long it is. If its one of these short things that are like 2 episodes sure. Longer, not likely. Though I did used to binge through quite a lot of episodes, especially Sailor Moon when I was watching the original uncut of season 1. I was up half the night watching it.

I am pretty sure a Final Fantasy anime has only like 5 or so episodes as well and I got through that in one sitting too.
I know there was some Final Fantasy anime Legend of the Crystals or something like that that was only like a few episodes long. Was pretty good actually. Shame it never made its way to dvd.

Movies yes. Series, er...not often. Depends how long it is. If its one of these short things that are like 2 episodes sure. Longer, not likely. Though I did used to binge through quite a lot of episodes, especially Sailor Moon when I was watching the original uncut of season 1. I was up half the night watching it.

I know there was some Final Fantasy anime Legend of the Crystals or something like that that was only like a few episodes long. Was pretty good actually. Shame it never made its way to dvd.
Yes! That is the one I was thinking of! Thank you! I had forgotten what it was called. I can't even remember where I watched it!

I'm actually surprised you know that one. I never mention it cause no one ever knows it. XD
I think you are the first person I have come across who knows it as well. I normally don't mention it, or even think about it very often. Although this thread reminded me of it. I did quite enjoy it! Oh! There is a movie version of it too! I did not know about that one! Although considering it only had like a handful of episodes that makes sense. I think I watched the anime not long after playing Final Fantasy 5 as well. Like a year or so later.

Shorter series like Death Note, Cowboy Bebop and High School of the Dead. Yeah I'm pretty sure i watched in one sitting.

I'm not sure if I've sat through a massive series of anime yet. I started trig in and just never got into it..

You can even watch a 50-60 episode series in a day if you put it at 3x-4x speed and are used to subs.

I’d rather watch less episodes and enjoy them at normal speeds. :p
How about something like TV shows (not Anime) that have 6-8 seasons? I guess I don't speed up through everything, but I do rush a lot especially in the first couple of episodes/seasons.

How about something like TV shows (not Anime) that have 6-8 seasons? I guess I don't speed up through everything, but I do rush a lot especially in the first couple of episodes/seasons.
Something with 6-8 seasons I’ll probably be watching for months, which is fine.

Enough said.

I’ll probably be watching for months, which is fine.
Bruh.
skeleton-dead.gif
Lmao the longest I've ever stuck to in recent times is like a week. I just move on to something else if it doesn't get completed within that TF. What's the longest you took to complete something?

When I was young and had more time I watched both seasons of Magic Knight Rayearth in one sitting, and last year I watched all of Made in Abyss season 1 in one go...both fantastic series.

No. I hardly even watch anime as it is anymore.

Bruh.
skeleton-dead.gif
Lmao the longest I've ever stuck to in recent times is like a week. I just move on to something else if it doesn't get completed within that TF. What's the longest you took to complete something?
Probably 3 months.

Love that gif! :D

I seen the death note movie on netflix.

I didn't like the movie. I liked the anime series way better because the story and characters are more fleshed out and the story is more in depth.

Back when I was younger and had more stamina to stay awake, yes, but I wouldn't do that now.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom