What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

last selfie?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

What is the last thing you take took a selfie with?

Not a thing, but a person. My daughter.

In Soviet Russia, selfie takes YOU with a hammer and sickle! :p

Yeah, I've always been rather unorthodox and never prone to following trends. :)
eI65elK.gif

I envy him. He solved all of his problems that have been forcefully thrusted upon him by delivering him into this world of pain and suffering without his prior consent. Humans are such cruel creatures. *sigh*

I envy him. He solved all of his problems that have been forcefully thrusted upon him by delivering him into this world of pain and suffering without his prior consent. Humans are such cruel creatures. *sigh*

Being alive isn't that bad. If it was you wouldn't be alive and here posting with us. :friends:

Being alive isn't bad per se. It's the other humans who make life a living hell and make me wish my parents never met, or at least used protection.

Being alive isn't bad per se. It's the other humans who make life a living hell and make me wish my parents never met, or at least used protection.

Other humans can be awesome. I have two amazing ones living with me right now.

My 30-year old neighbor committed suicide 3 years ago. Everything prior to that and everything left behind suggested he couldn't take it anymore, that humans, specifically his family, were too much for him to handle, so he opted to remove himself from this world.

I envy him.

My 30-year old neighbor committed suicide 3 years ago. Everything prior to that and everything left behind suggested he couldn't take it anymore, that humans, specifically his family, were too much for him to handle, so he opted to remove himself from this world.

I envy him.
rachel dratch television GIF by Saturday Night Live

Does Debbie know you're posting her picture on teh interwebz? ;)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom