What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

More productive at night or morning?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Are you more productive at night or in the morning? Do you think it’s possible to change and get used to another schedule?

I'm not a morning person, so probably the night. I doubt I could be more productive during the morning unless I really pushed myself.

I have to be a morning person but I'd rather work a shift like 10am - 6pm.

At night.

I tend to work more better at night. I don't usually fall asleep quite early, so it helps me to work more at night. I don't have problems working during the day too but at night is more convenient and comfortable for me.

I feel productive both at night and the day. it depends on how much work needs to be done and how much I have some sort of the pending work in the hand. So on that note I am just trying to do things.

I'm more active at night. It takes me forever to wake up in the morning and through out the day.

I am a morning person for sure. I always get much more accomplished in the AM.

In the morning. There was a time in university when I was more productive at night, but I don't know, I now just sleep at night!

I'm beginning to think that most people don't sleep at night much. Looks like we are going to petition God to extend the extend the night for us 😂

Its our fault for not going to bed earlier/

I'm a night person and can't sleep so most things i do are done at night

You can find a way to start sleeping earlier daily and let God watch over you instead 😎
I'm not sure if there's anything that God can do privately for me on that.

I have just learnt to carry my cross that way. I don't sleep during the day and I sleep less at night 😩.

It is definitely possible to change and get used to a different schedule. I know that it's more difficult for some people, though. When I worked retail, I was doing stupid shit like clopening and sometimes closing and coming in to do freight 6-7 hours later. Then I got an office job and worked 830-5. After we lost a few employees, they asked me to go to 7-330. There are benefits to both, but I like getting off earlier and being home before it gets dark. Problem is, I'm a night owl and have difficulties falling to sleep, so going to bed at a reasonable time to get up at 6 am kinda sucks.

After nearly a decade working the night shift, I feel far more accustomed to doing things at nighttime, too bad so much is required to be done during the days.

ting off earlier and being home before it gets dark. Problem is, I'm a night owl and have difficulties falling to sleep, so going to bed at a reasonable time to get up at 6 am kinda sucks.
Sleeeping pills?
Morning. If I can't do it before noon, I aint doing it!
What do you do after 12pm? :p
After nearly a decade working the night shift, I feel far more accustomed to doing things at nighttime, too bad so much is required to be done during the days.
I did it for like 4 years. I used to get off work at 8am so I'd do all my shopping or schedule any appointments at 8:30 or 9am and get them over before I went home to sleep all day until I had to come back to work at 11pm.

Probably morning. I don’t stay up late as often as I used to.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom