What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Online Banking

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Is online banking safe?

Do you bank online?

Do you trust it?

I use it all the time, it's not insecure, but it's also not invulnerable. Just be careful, use virtual cards where you can and use common sense.

I use it all the time, it's not insecure, but it's also not invulnerable. Just be careful, use virtual cards where you can and use common sense.
Virtual cards can still get hacked.

I'm a 35 year old tranny with mental disorders. Weird is my bread and butter :D
I used to alter into different people including one raging female bitch. 'Multiple personality disorder'.

I'm a 35 year old tranny with mental disorders. Weird is my bread and butter :D
I used to alter into different people including one raging female bitch. 'Multiple personality disorder'.
I'm just a mentally- :censored: up middle-aged gay Appalachian fellow... :grouphug:

Weird is everyone's bread and butter here at the OT. :hug:
That's why I love OT so much :hug:
I get the chance to morph into a raging bitch every so often, too, for different reasons I won't bring up in the public forums because it might make people uncomfortable :D
I'm just a mentally- :censored: up middle-aged gay Appalachian fellow... :grouphug:
Aww, you're OUR mentally :censored: up middle-aged gay Appalachian fellow. We love our Webby :hug:

I know that these days things like this are very vulnerable but I just hope that nothing like that will ever happen to me. I use it all the time because it's very convenient.

I use online banking to check my balance, and only had one recent issue with somebody trying to enter my login info with the wrong password. A quick call to the customer care center got ti fixed for me. I've had no issues ever since. They now require you to verify via a code if you're on a new device or location.

I embraced online banking a long time ago. It is one of those ways that I get to make payments for goods that I buy. I used to wonder how some people don't like getting involved with online banking.

I'd say its pretty safe. I use one of the major national banks so I think they have their security in check. If I used a local bank with only 3 branches total in their entire bank system, then I might be a little apprehensive.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom