What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Our tastes change as we get older.

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Our tastes in many areas change as we get older.

What did you like before that you don't like now?

What did you dislike before but now enjoy?

Something I used to hate but like now is ranch dressing, lol. Couldn't stand it in my earlier days, but now it just sort of...works...has to be good ranch, though, as a lot of them taste too fake, if that makes sense.

One thing I used to love but hate now are mobile phones. They've taken over our lives.

Last edited:
I used to hate celery & asparagus...now I really enjoy them both.

I used to like PB&J sandwiches & bologna sandwiches...NotSoMuch any more.

1 of the things I used to love was the show Dumbo's Circus. Now? So cringe!

1 of the things I used to love was the show Dumbo's Circus. Now? So cringe!
Okay....I'm following along like a sheeple. :LOL: ; & just noticed the category here.

I'm going to switch to camping, roughing-it camping on the ground in a tent. I used to really enjoy week-ends doing that.
Has no appeal for me now.

Okay....I'm following along like a sheeple. :LOL: ; & just noticed the category here.

I'm going to switch to camping, roughing-it camping on the ground in a tent. I used to really enjoy week-ends doing that.
Has no appeal for me now.
I did a dumb and went food, lol. My bad!

I did a dumb and went food, lol. My bad!
Now I wouldn't say that!
I thought that FaeQueen was outa line bringing up Dumbo's Circus. :rolleyes:

'Til I looked at the title of the thread.

whhen I was a kid, my mom made me walls sausages

I remember, that night, being up all night throwing up. it was horrible

from then on, I convinced myself I was alergic to, not only sausages, but pig meat in general

well one day,, I went round my friend barbara's house and she decided to make bacon sandwiches

I dreaded eating it, because I didn't want to be sick, but I was fine with it- and it was actually the best sandwich I'd ever tasted, and when got home, I was eager to try sausages and was fine with those too.

now I reccon it had something to do with the way they were cooked. not really answering the question, but I can't resist the oppotunity to tell a story

re: the question, I don't think my tastes change. I've always liked junkfood,, always hated veg

Seems like I've mainly been into the same hobbies from teenagehood to my now age of 32. Maybe in my mid-30s to 40's I'll start to have some different interests.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom