What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Sports you dislike?

ilovetech

Off Topix Novice

Post the sports you dislike.

I like many sports but I have a few in particular I really dislike to play and watch, these are:

- Golf. I appreciate the skill involved but its very boring to watch and to play.

- NFL - This is on quite a lot on Sky sports and I watch occasionally. I don't even know whats happening most of the time. Too many interruptions and I prefer rugby.

I don't dislike any sport...

I dislike the hype surrounding them...

- Football

- Golf

That's it
icon_lol.gif

I don't like football, golf, snooker and curling. Curling looks like two people sweeping the floor :\

Football, I really don't see what the attraction that people find to it, basketball and baseball can be somewhat entertaining, more so to play than to watch but with them, at least I can see what the appeal is.

Just American Football, Criket and Golf to be honest. Find all 3 of them really boring

LMAOOOOOOOOO fucking based.

OT: Golf maybe? I just have no idea how you can possibly even enjoy playing it, let alone watching. Though something casual - Like a very small field w/ friends can be fun, but as a full-fledged sport, nah.
Miniature golf was fun, but I sure can't imagine ever watching it on TV. :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom