What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Summer

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

How do you feel when summer arrives?

What things about summer do you like most and least?

Do you always wear summery clothes?

What are your plans for the summer?

Swimming Pool Summer GIF by pikaole

Dread. Summer here is too hot, far too hot, so I tend to stay indoors a lot more and just enjoy the AC :D

Bring on Summer! Love most - the weather, least - bugs.

I always wear summery clothes, and there are 2 reasonbs for this.

first, I don't feel the cold (I literally don't,) I can be in freezing temps and still feel fine.

more importantly, if I have an accident in my nappy, it's easier to remove summer clothes than it is to remove layers and layers.

I feel depressed when summer comes, really depressed. I don't like the heat, I'm alergic to the bugs, the longer days (and all that extra light) drives me mad, plus there is nothing to look forward to.

hear me out on this: spring you have easter

autumn you have halloween/ bonfire night

and wimter obviously you got christmas

I have no plans for summer, I don't plan. I just go with the flow

Miserable, I dread summer it's way too hot! I live in the midwest and work in a non climate controlled factory, needless to say summertime is brutal where I live. I hated summer when I was younger too, the only thing I liked about it was being off of school and that's it.

Summer sucks!! Its soooooooooooooooo hot here. I used to look forward to swimming every weekend at a family member's house but they passed away a couple years ago. The house was sold too.

I like how it’s warmer and I like wearing cooler clothes. Usually shorts and a top.

1) I hate summer and the heat.
2) I suppose some sunshine isn't too bad. But also, too warm is not good.
3) I hate summery clothes. I feel uncomfortable exposing myself. Unfortunately, women's clothing is usually torn up, cut out, short, etc.
4) Maybe go on vacation? I want to go visit my dad again soon.

I can't stand Summer. I am cold natured and thrive during Fall/Winter. :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom