What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Tutorial Taboo Tavern (18+ forum) Access

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

red_heart-64.png

If you aren't an Elite Member or staff here, you probably didn't even know that this community has a hidden adult forum... Well, we do! Its called the Taboo Tavern! Its a place for sex talk, advice and more!

Gaining access to this adult forum is very easy.

Just go to your Preferences page and check the box next to "Taboo Tavern (18+ forum) Access," remember to hit the save button and you're in!

Note: After checking the box and saving, it make take up to an hour for your updated Taboo Tavern preferences to take effect.

:arrow: The Taboo Tavern forum is located at the very bottom of the index page (above the shoutbox).

You are free to adjust your Preferences in the future if you longer wish to view the Taboo Tavern.

Enjoy! :happyface:

red_heart-64.png

lucasbytegenius said:
I'm 16 years old and mature. Hell yeah.

btw 69 posts, never posting again.
Most convincing post ever :p

47 of you have discovered our Taboo Tavern forum so far. Nice to have some fresh people in there. :)

DrLeftover said:
Now if they'll all post something in one of the threads......

instead of just looking at the eye candy pictures

I agree. Don't be shy people! :!:

Nebulous said:
47 of you have discovered our Taboo Tavern forum so far. Nice to have some fresh people in there. :)

...it's 70 now

red_heart-64.png

If you aren't an Elite Member or staff here, you probably didn't even know that this community has a hidden adult forum... Well, we do! Its called the Taboo Tavern! Its a place for sex talk, advice and more!

Gaining access to this adult forum is very easy.

Just go to your Preferences page and check the box next to "Taboo Tavern (18+ forum) Access," remember to hit the save button and you're in!

Note: After checking the box and saving, it make take up to an hour for your updated Taboo Tavern preferences to take effect.

:arrow: The Taboo Tavern forum is located at the very bottom of the index page (above the shoutbox).

You are free to adjust your Preferences in the future if you longer wish to view the Taboo Tavern.

Enjoy! :happyface:

red_heart-64.png

Updated the original post in this thread with an up-to-date tutorial on how to gain access. Come join us in the Taboo Tavern peeps! :dance2:

I wonder how many of them are actually 18+ years old... :whistles:

Pretty sure single person is over 18. Seems like the majority of our members are over 30.

Pfft, it takes more than a picture of a body part to get my motor running. Lol :LOL:
I'm sure >.> lol

Yes, because everyone on the Internet is always honest and never lies about anything. :whistles:
200.gif
I recall a few people from the past lying they were a girl, so identity crisis. But they did it for popularity reasons. Nowadays we have x genders. Fuck x genders, you wankers. You don’t mess with Mother Nature.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom