What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Twilight: The Spoofing Continues

Flurry

Crisis Management
Elite Member
Retired Moderator

Well folks, as you asked/demanded. The sequel to my Twilight Spoof story is at long last here!! Enjoy!

When we last left our kind of favorite couple in Bella's bedroom, things had gone a little crazy. What with Johnny Rico and his team of Roughnecks from an entirely different dimension showing up all of a sudden. Which Edward hoped would somehow free him from Bella for a good long while.  He just hoped however she would never join the IRS. Ol' Mr. Sparkles was also wondering why it had taken the writer so freaking long to get started on this. Even though Mr. Sparkles knew he wasn't cool enough to break the 4th Wall like some did, he still had to do it anyway. And while the writer refused to even give an answer at the moment, he was just happy to finally get a move on with this whole thing. Another thing he was trying to do aside from wondering on the nature of things best left alone. Was trying to block out Bella's screeching from her window at Rico for the more then likely damage that was caused with his and his team's arrival. And its not like it was even his fault! Not that the harpy would listen to anything he tried to say for his defense. Rico was definitely not liking the fact that Diz was apparently enjoying the whole thing a bit too much. And if you're wondering why the lovely red headed Diz is somehow alive in this whole thing.

Well, I liked her well enough in the movie and felt it was just wrong she got the wrong end of the stick. Not to mention I thought she was better for Rico then Carmen was. I mean for the love of Hezmana, the man had to practically goad or beg or what have you to get Carmen to say 'I love you!' And Rico doesn't even have to do that with Diz cause she was just so darn nutty about the man! Ain't that the truth!? Comes the response from Diz, knowing that she was breaking the writer's whole story telling mojo moment. Anyways... On with the story and away from potential admonishments I could give the lovely red head. Let's see what Bella has to say shall we? Yes I know you don't want to hear it, err.. I mean read it. But hey its part of the story and all that. And you'd probably just rather read about what the Wolf Boys and the Cullens are doing. But I promise I'll eventually get to that.  And while I could pull a Naruto styled promise with that. I won't, cause I don't want to mess myself over by doing that and be locked into something I may never be able to fulfill. Even though I more then likely will. Ahem! Oh.. Sorry! On to you now Bella!  Gee, thanks. Came what was obviously a sarcastic response, but with this writer he'll just ignore. Cause he's awesome like that.

“Now.. like I've been yelling about for the past I don't know how many minutes! What the (bleeping bleep) is your problem!? Do you know how much the repairs are going to cost us!?” And we all know why she was a bit concerned with the costs. Since she wanted to hopefully use any extra money on a potential wedding dress one of these days. Which that sent sent a chill down Mr. Sparkles' spine. Not that he could understand why he was feeling that particular bit of dread about him.

“Ma'am.. As I've tried to explain several times already. I'm not sure how it happened myself. So please, for the love of a dead bug calm down already so you can actually listen!” Edward winced, considering he knew that Bella really didn't care for being ordered around. And that's just what Rico had just done. Even though he knew it was a good thing, just not a particular good way to go about it when dealing with Bella.

Bella pretty much began to see red after that and slapped the fire out of Rico. Causing him to stumble back in shock. The scene earned a few snickers from Diz and a few others, though for Diz she wasn't even affected by the man's glare. After all she was the one with the real power in the group. Damn straight! Came from from the very obvious member of the peanut gallery. Who chooses to ignore that, though I expect there to be Hell later on.

“I'll listen when I'm good and ready! Now please leave so I can talk Edward into making beautiful babies!” Not even thinking of any potential ramifications that could cause!

Mr. Sparkles blanched at that idea. Course with his complexion, its not like anyone could really tell unless really looking. And thats just potentially bordering on really creepy. Fortunately for Rico, he was good enough to not look creepy. But before he or anyone else could say anything. A booming laugh could be heard from somewhere near by. This time causing Bella to blanch in fear. Hurrying to a nearby window, and seeing what it was made her nearly faint right then and there. What is it she saw you ask? Why none other then Spongebob Squarepants himself who is as tall as Godzilla himself. “Oh no, my baby plans are ruined!” Along with other plans best left not known...

Meanwhile, somewhere else a bit more secluded

The rest of the Cullens and the Wolves were celebrating. As they were the ones responsible for the gigantic Spongebob creature being around. Which is my cue to get the heck out of dodge! Bwa ha ha ha ha!!

Oh, wow, that was awesome! :clap:

Great job and thanks for sharing!

Nice work there. :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom