What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Weather caused my car accident!

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Have you (or someone you've known) ever been in a car accident due to weather conditions?

What happened?

My dad has, he was driving on an icy road over a bridge, the tires caught a patch of ice and he slid into a truck. He was fine, thankfully. Knock on wood I haven't had that experience, yet.

My Mom spun out on a mountain pass into a snow bank. Everything was okay for a little while, she was digging one of her rear tires out that was stuck the snow. Another car came along & spun out in the same icy spot & slammed into her. Broken thigh. :cry: That was long ago & she did recover from that. :victory:

Nope, the only car incident I've been in so far was me foolishly running over a bail of hay that caught fire underneath my car.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom