What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

What are the reasons why your business never grow?

Heatman

Dedicated Member

Have you ever started any business and it was very challenging for you too grow that business no matter what you did? After evaluating what wet wrong in the business, what were the reasons that you found out to be the stumbling block towards the growth of your business?

I've never started a business.

I've never started a business.
It's not everybody that have it in them to become a business owner or an entrepreneur. It's a very big task most people don't want to take.

I had a perfume business once which I ended up shutting down because I wasn't meeting up as a result of poor sales. This was all down to the location where I set up the business.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom