What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Worth splurging on?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

What is an item worth splurging on?

Futurama Buy GIF

I splurge on GoPro cameras and accessories for them.

They're the main cameras for my main brand. I do YouTube and stuff like that. GoPro is what I use for all of that,

I've yet to get the newest one but I will soon enough. :)

PGen98, I hear that's a great thing to send money for! Lots of it!

For me it's games or movies, I can't help myself, they're my thing...:D

I've splurged on video games and movies more times than I can count.

I feel bad because he'll buy me a game and I don't play it as much as I should.
It's understandable, not everyone's a hardcore gamer and looking to play for 10 hours a day. I used to be a huge gamer, non-stop, but these days I maybe pick up a controller or load a game on my computer twice a week for an hour or so? I'm so far out of the loop now I'm finding it hard to get into games again. Still love my older ones, though :)

It's understandable, not everyone's a hardcore gamer and looking to play for 10 hours a day. I used to be a huge gamer, non-stop, but these days I maybe pick up a controller or load a game on my computer twice a week for an hour or so? I'm so far out of the loop now I'm finding it hard to get into games again. Still love my older ones, though :)
I blame forums! During my 6 year break from forums I was playing the switch all day long sometimes. :p

Anything between you and the floor: mattress, shoes, tires, etc.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom