What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Your voice

Dollhouse

Off Topix Veteran
Elite Member

Do you like the sound of your own voice? Do you like the sound of it recorded? Do you think you sound different when it's being recorded?

I like my own voice just fine in real life. But it's a different story when I'm being recorded, I think I sound different and I don't... like it. People say I sound the same, so there must be some scientific reason behind it, I'm just too lazy to look it up :p

Don't think much of it. But it's nothing special tbh. I think other men have better voice.

No, it's too deep.

Odd observation. :)
I have noticed that when my voice is taped or when I hear it over an intercom that it definitely does not quite sound like "me".
It's okay, I guess.
Trite phrase = "It is what it is." :rolleyes::p

Yes, I do. It’s sultry. :)
No, it's too deep.
1d2c686b-away-in-a-manger-cover-peter-hollens-the-hound-the-fox.jpeg

*deadpans* Now featuring the Off Topix Trio of @MamaFrankie, @Webster and @popyura.... :LOL:
*hugs both Frankie & Popy* Had to, y'all, had to... :LOL: :LOL:

My voice sounded all little-girlish on recordings and when talking on the phone. It sounded ok when paging on the loudspeaker at work, had to do that lots.

I don't mind the sound of my voice in my head, but hearing it outside my head is awful.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom