What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Faces of Off Topix

Awesome, I am happy for you two! :grouphug:

@Ladyvamptress; The ring is beautiful as is the setting where he decided to propose. I'm so very happy for both of you.

congratulations_gold_balloons2_se2c_1_.gif

Smooth said:
Wow but I had to re-do this a couple times.  First I found the same pic way earlier in the thread so I wanted to put a different pic up.  Then, that wouldn't work, got some error message and blah blah blah.  So here's a pic from my wedding reception.  WITHOUT the idiot I'd married:

Wow... Gorgeous

Big congrats to the newly happily engaged couple!

And here's my feelings on December.

Bea Sunny (: said:
Ready for a meeting:)

16iz9me.jpg

You look very professional and very pretty. Well, you're very pretty no matter what you're wearing.

@Frankie: Very handsome guy. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful. What a great smile she has. :wub:

@TRUE LIBERTY: What a great picture. I have an American Eagle t-shirt too. I notice you have on a unique looking necklace. May I ask what it is?

Jazzy said:
@TRUE LIBERTY: What a great picture. I have an American Eagle t-shirt too. I notice you have on a unique looking necklace. May I ask what it is?

Thank you.

I do not know what the piece means or represents but my wife got it for me about two years ago for my birthday. She calls it my super hero symbol.  :)

Here is a close up I did that you can look at.

p1349924340-4.jpg

@TRUE LIBERTY: It's absolutely beautiful just like your wife. She has great taste in jewelry and men. You guys make an awesome looking couple.

Thank you for taking the time to show me the larger picture!

1619113_10152985725273623_3224742194653114778_n.jpg

Being festivally jingly like at 3 in the morning.

@Mike: Hello, my handsome friend!

Great pictures and thank you for sharing!

Nice pic Jim, what are you listening to? :guitar:

Sinon attempted to look her age a while ago, and for once, it worked.

ojsFYaX.jpg

Sinon said:

ojsFYaX.jpg

Pretty. Love your photo. :)

Sinon said:

ojsFYaX.jpg

Nice pic, you look just like your animated counterparts. :D

cool pic @krampus @seasidemike, @evanp and others!

cool marine style haircut @+exiled!

very pretty @sinon, you still look very young, i guess that's a plus? ;)

Okay. So I never do this.

NEVER YOU UNDERSTAND ME.

I never even take photos of myself. A friend of mine, from Semiotic days (and forums) took this photo of me at the coffee shop about a week ago. Without my consent.

It's a weird angle. But he e-mailed it to me. So whatever.

m32ig.jpg

Are you actually?
If so, me too!
This took longer than a week though. :p
Then I trimmed it, and it kept being uneven so I ekpt trimming and had to basically start again. :p

So no more beautifying until it actually is something. :p

when i grow out just my chin hair, it can be an uneven mess too... :LOL:

my facial hair sucks! :( :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom