What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Faces of Off Topix

+freezy said:
i'm so italian i can grow that in a week... :p

identityissues8 said:
Are you actually?
If so, me too!

I'm not Italian but yeah I could too. I shave daily.

@Doom: Very nice picture and your facial expression is priceless. Thank you so much for sharing!

Re: RE: Faces of Off Topix

Jazzy said:
@Doom: Very nice picture and your facial expression is priceless. Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks Jazzy :D

Made up for my cousins wedding, and a pic of me having a celebratory pint after my last day at my week day job.  

@doom, didn't mean to scare ya, i know, i'm horrible looking... :p

@raven, look at you young lady, very cute and what are you drinking...  :nono:  :LOL:

Raven said:
Made up for my cousins wedding, and a pic of me having a celebratory pint after my last day at my week day job.  

Nice photos. :)

@Raven: You look beautiful all made up for your cousins wedding!

Very nice picture +freezy! See, you lied that you have bad teeth. They look fine to me!

Me with makeup on for a video I'm making for my YouTube channel.

alakazam said:

Me with makeup on for a video I'm making for my YouTube channel.

Very cool makeup and I love the background in that pic.

Thanks for sharing!

Ok my craptastic pics

11046864_10153134652029321_1073029605810915660_n.jpg

11034188_10153134651979321_677346326757011272_n.jpg

Thank you so much for sharing @Jewel. Your little pug is so cute. I love the poncho you're wearing and your hair is such a pretty color.

Jazzy said:
Thank you so much for sharing @Jewel. Your little pug is so cute. I love the poncho you're wearing and your hair is such a pretty color.

Thank you Jazzy!!

haha Now you know what my poncho looks like!

My hair was dyed purple, London Luxe, on Monday.

Behold!

https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/v/t1.0-9/1234750_578050992261337_582782494_n.jpg?oh=8d2343fdf24fcf621a852a42aae20d53&oe=559078CF&__gda__=1433683388_efa5a091efa4dd6431dfa2d460839974

@Doom: Other than the pic looking like you're laying down, that's a great Robert DeNiro look! :clap:

Not sure why its sideways. Im sitting in my car lmao.

heh Thank you Nebulous and Jazzy!!

Ok I figure I might as well do the big picture version. It's old, but still viable.

qx1vQpT.jpg

@dWhite: Very nice picture. Love your hat. I'm a huge Boston Red Sox fan!

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom