Faces of Off Topix

@Flurry: Looking mighty fine with your goatee! :hut:

I LOVE the shirt you're wearing.

Great pic and thanks so much for sharing!

Thanks a lot for that! I really appreciate it! Heh, I had to go through a few shirts to find one my mom found presentable enough in her mind for a picture and that was the end result. Lol. Here's another with out the glare of the glasses.

11846730_10153605254748623_597395790204148620_n.jpg

Holy crap, it's Wil Wheaton!!! :!:

600full-wil-wheaton.jpg

Can I have your autograph, Wesley Crusher? :clap:

Lol! Well there's a compliment if I ever heard one!

Thanks man! It really that obvious? About 5 months ago I was getting to close to 260 and I've lost roughly 30 pounds since then. Been stuck in the 220's and me being on vacation hasn't helped that exactly but I'm trying not to over do it with food these days so I think that's helping some.

Bandit, you look like my avatar's drummer Johan Franzon.

As for me, no chance. When you look like I do, you don't pose for pictures.

Well I guess I will post a picture of myself on here. (Thank you for giving me the location to it, @Nebulous )
ABHMGRm.jpg

Last edited:
Nice pic! You look like one of my co-workers. :)
I got that today, one of the crazy ladies on the line looked at me "You look like one of my brothers"

I got that today, one of the crazy ladies on the line looked at me "You look like one of my brothers"
The nose ring is cool, you don't really see that too much these days. Do you have any other piercings?

The nose ring is cool, you don't really see that too much these days. Do you have any other piercings?
Ears are stretched to 3/4's, my tongue, septum is pierced and nipples.

Ears are stretched to 3/4's, my tongue, septum is pierced and nipples.

I had my tongue pierced when I was 18. I took it out though after about a year. Got tired of it. :p

Do you have any tattoos?

I had my tongue pierced when I was 18. I took it out though after about a year. Got tired of it. :p

Do you have any tattoos?
I do, actually. I have 9 of them so far.

Here's a picture of me taken at the end of 2021. :p I still look the same somewhat... I have a stye right now that I'm trying to get rid of and I need to shave/get a haircut so I'm not taking a newer picture yet. :p

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom