What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How did you find us?

sulli said:
Smooth turned me on to this site....

Smooth is awesome and glad you came!

Smooth has been placed on the referral award list.

Kage-008 told me about this forum. Just so I can get away from someone who's been plaguing his forum with annoying nonsense.

Capt. RiskyBoots said:
Kage-008 told me about this forum. Just so I can get away from someone who's been plaguing his forum with annoying nonsense.

Kage has been awarded the Referral award
megaphone.png

:)

Julia said:
Hmm how did I find Off Topix.
I don't really remember. I know that I have been wanting and meaning too join forever.
However one of the reasons why I joined was because +Justice was on these forums.

:p

Tapatalk General/Offtopic section.
New, but I feel at home here :D

Doom said:
Tapatalk General/Offtopic section.
New, but I feel at home here :D

Awesome and glad you found us!

I found you guys being advertised on NBC by Cathie Lee Gifford and Hoda.

I remember Nos mentioning this place got attacked by Spook and Shade back in TDL.

I found Off Topix through Forum Promotion! I've seen it promoted there for awhile now, and was looking for a general discussion forum. :)

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom