Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing that annoyed you?

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

What was the last thing that annoyed you?

My internet not wanting to work.

My stupid Blackberry curve screen was broken from inside, I don't find any scientific explanation for this shit, yet.

A woman in the 5 items or less express lane at the grocery store that had half a cart full of groceries. Instead of the cashier telling the woman she was in the wrong lane, the cashier started ringing up the items. All I had was a loaf of bread and a gallon of milk.
verymad.gif

Had a test scheduled at the docotrs office for 1 PM today. I called ahead to make sure they were running on time. The assured me that they would be able to see me at my appointed time. I drove over there, opened the office door and almost fainted.
faint.gif
The whole waiting room was now at SRO. I then asked how many people were ahead of me since I was only there for a 3 minute test. I was told there were 15 people ahead of me. I then asked (not so nicely) why they told me they were running on time. I got no answer and then told them my time is too valuable to waste. I canceled the appointment for today and made it for next week. WTF!
smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

Bandit standing up JUST as a stepped over him.. I could of fallen flat on my face!
smiley-bangheadonwall-yellow.gif

Useless bus not showing up.

Mum sayimg i couldnt wake dad up just to take me to work... even though i could hear him walking about upstairs!

Bus that did turn up waited till 10 mins after it should have to start the route.

Me being a hour late at work becauae of the above.

Mum having a go at me last night and this morning (before the bus scenario) saying i was in a bad mood..... i tell ya i am seriously in one now! Last night and this morning I was exhausted as ive only been getting around 2 or 3 hours sleep a night.

Now I am at work and I do not want to be here. I can feel my anger peaking at snapping point.

Will be a fun evening with moaning minnie at home tonight. Weight watchers too.... bugger!

Ohh and this s*** touch screen phone!!!

Aww, I feel so bad for you Fullmoon! I hope things get better for you soon!

202a87dd5f1f.jpg

Thanks. Im feeling better now. Afternoon at work picked up. Decided to leave at usual time today and go in earlier tomorrow and friday to make up my time.

Just bought Kinect sports for the Xbox 360 so hope I get some of that in before weigh-in tonight.

Some bitchy co worker with her bitchy comment that wasn't fucking necessary. Keep it to yourself lady. :rolleyes:

I almost stepped on a thumb tack, it shouldnt have been on the floor to begin with.

Just spent $85 on gas and only got 13 gallons!

Dropped a small black plastic part on the garage floor and took half the afternoon and shifting loads of stuff trying to find it.

The AEW v. WWE war. It's been pointless for the past 3 years.

someone telling me that I was a waste of space because I " watched downton abby."

wow if you feel that strong about a tv show..

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom