What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing that annoyed you?

My bathroom scale, why does it keep telling me that I'm turning into a fat slob? Why does it keep on ruining my day? What did I ever do to the thing?

today, while I was out, I saved a toddler from being run over by a car (the mon was in the shop paying no attention)

she came out, looked at me and went, you should have just left her

talk about gratitude..

:shock:

So this child's mother would rather their child be murdered?

My bathroom scale, why does it keep telling me that I'm turning into a fat slob? Why does it keep on ruining my day? What did I ever do to the thing?

You stood on top of it! :p

People online having a hard time listening and hearing others out.

I fell off my chair sideways in an attempt to free a slice of pizza from my teeth.

and landed on the floor with a thump.
Hope you were just embarrassed, and not hurt. 💕

I fell off my chair sideways in an attempt to free a slice of pizza from my teeth.

and landed on the floor with a thump.

You got a whole slice of pizza in between your teeth? :shock:

my parnter not being ready on time for our dinner date on saturday haha

terrible food last night.

just terrible
Emily, is there a Jr. College....or equivalent near you? I'll bet that you would really benefit from taking a few cooking classes. 💗

no sleep and throwing up food

plenty of other stuff this week- I actually really need to update my journal thread, and I will at some stage

Guys, guys, guys... listen to how much of an idiot I am.

So I recently started to wonder why on Earth I was paying for monthly PlayStation Plus instead of saving money and doing it annually, right? I just got an email today and for the first time actually opened it.. Only to discover that I AM in fact paying annually and the $15 monthly charge is actually a subscription to DC Universe Online which I've apparently still been paying for even though I haven't touched the game in an entire year!! UGH!

no sleep and throwing up food

plenty of other stuff this week- I actually really need to update my journal thread, and I will at some stage

:hug;

Hope things turn around for you!

Guys, guys, guys... listen to how much of an idiot I am.

So I recently started to wonder why on Earth I was paying for monthly PlayStation Plus instead of saving money and doing it annually, right? I just got an email today and for the first time actually opened it.. Only to discover that I AM in fact paying annually and the $15 monthly charge is actually a subscription to DC Universe Online which I've apparently still been paying for even though I haven't touched the game in an entire year!! UGH!

$15 x 12 (one year) = $180 of money down the drain for no reason!

That sucks. :hug:

annoying voicemails

I've just gone ahead and switched off the service so now there should be an end to that

Rude people...

Last thing that annoyed me was the AC being off, its on now. :D

People partying in the parking lot of my apartment complex

That sucks. I hated living in apartments.
You should have seen it the other night, it was like 3am and some couple were out there fighting and screaming. "Jump his ass!" "I'm gonna call so and so and they are gonna come up here and kill you!" Then one of them left and drove past the other's car and made sure to swerve into it and scrape along the side as they left :LOL:

You should have seen it the other night, it was like 3am and some couple were out there fighting and screaming. "Jump his ass!" "I'm gonna call so and so and they are gonna come up here and kill you!" Then one of them left and drove past the other's car and made sure to swerve into it and scrape along the side as they left :LOL:

Oh The Drama GIF by MOODMAN

Not bragging at all, because it's purely an accidental stroke of good fortune; but, this is usually a quiet neighborhood in spite of 87* little kids across the street, a thriving RV rental business next door, and the occasional dog that won't shut up. So, reading this makes me feel Sooooooo Thankful! Sometimes I forget how maddening neighbors can be.

*(exaggerating, of course)

Not bragging at all, because it's purely an accidental stroke of good fortune; but, this is usually a quiet neighborhood in spite of 87* little kids across the street, a thriving RV rental business next door, and the occasional dog that won't shut up. So, reading this makes me feel Sooooooo Thankful! Sometimes I forget how maddening neighbors can be.

*(exaggerating, of course)

Where I live is super quiet and calm. I have lived in a place like you described though. Shared walls (apartments) with people who had 87 kids. Well maybe not 87 but they can make as much of a ruckus as 87 kids. :p

People tailgating me when driving. Why do they feel the need to be right up close I'll never know. Even when I turn on my blinker to slow down, they're still on my rear then as I'm turning have the nerve to honk at me. Go around if you are in that much of a hurry.

My new neighbour she’s loud
I hate that! Hope for you that she moves out SOON!

Unbelievable good fortune, it worked in reverse of that where we are: soon after we moved in, the next-door neighbors moved out. Didn't have to be Fri. or Sat., they were having loud parties way into the nite, seemed like every nite. They even almost set the place on fire just as they were moving....scary.
They were renters; the young couple there now bought the place, party on the week end once in a great while but they usually shut down before 11 p.m. or so.
Good neighbors...we appreciate them!

People tailgating me when driving. Why do they feel the need to be right up close I'll never know. Even when I turn on my blinker to slow down, they're still on my rear then as I'm turning have the nerve to honk at me. Go around if you are in that much of a hurry.

Hate that, happens to me all the time. I just assume its people who are late for work or whatever.

My new neighbour she’s loud

I hate that! Hope for you that she moves out SOON!

Unbelievable good fortune, it worked in reverse of that where we are: soon after we moved in, the next-door neighbors moved out. Didn't have to be Fri. or Sat., they were having loud parties way into the nite, seemed like every nite. They even almost set the place on fire just as they were moving....scary.
They were renters; the young couple there now bought the place, party on the week end once in a great while but they usually shut down before 11 p.m. or so.
Good neighbors...we appreciate them!

Can relate to that big time! Thankfully where I am now everyone is super quiet and minds their own business.

Can relate to that big time! Thankfully where I am now everyone is super quiet and minds their own business.
It's really terrible; you SHOULD be able to go to your personal living space, escape from the rat race and enjoy quiet, relaxing peace and quiet, without the 'outside world' following right behind you. :cautious:

having a horrible breakfast and throwing it all in the bin

I'm starving now, and will be until dinner

it's not even 10:00 yet... it's going to be a long day

Waiting for a new game update to download. C'monnnnnn

Today, a patient started venting to me about the inability to see their doctor because of how booked they are. They weren't mad at me, but it's just tiresome that people think it's okay to unload on those who don't have the ability to change jack shit. I got it with retail customers and I still get it in different forms in healthcare.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom