What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last thing that annoyed you?

I was annoyed at how a co-worker got treated poorly by someone else.

the lack of public bathrooms near to me.

when you need one, you need one- walking miles the other way isn't a suitable alternative, especially when you get their and they say oh, customers only.

I also want to post, on a different note, how sad it is that animal cruelty is so common in my area.
you can't go anywhere without someone punching a puppy or kicking a cat and I'm so fed up with it. what did the animals ever do to you to deserve such cruelty. please tell me

the lack of public bathrooms near to me.

when you need one, you need one- walking miles the other way isn't a suitable alternative, especially when you get their and they say oh, customers only.
Been there! I hate that, especially in larger cities they are really strict on that customers only policy.
I also want to post, on a different note, how sad it is that animal cruelty is so common in my area.
you can't go anywhere without someone punching a puppy or kicking a cat and I'm so fed up with it. what did the animals ever do to you to deserve such cruelty. please tell me
Someone needs to go punch and kick those animal abusers! See how they like it! :mad:

I play a game on Alexa (it's a quiz game), and everytime, at the end it asks me to upgrade to the payed version

here's the thing: last year, for about a week, amazon made the payed version free to all customers- and it's actually crap. the free version is better, so no Alexa, I won't be upgrading to the payed version. get used to it.

I play a game on Alexa (it's a quiz game), and everytime, at the end it asks me to upgrade to the payed version

here's the thing: last year, for about a week, amazon made the payed version free to all customers- and it's actually crap. the free version is better, so no Alexa, I won't be upgrading to the payed version. get used to it.
You tell her!

walking to get some food yesterday and seeing a bunch of kids try and force feed a big chocolate bar (I mean massive), to a puppy.

then when she wouldn't eat it pulled her tail

it's like I said yesterday, animal cruelty is well.. a thing here. it's sad

walking to get some food yesterday and seeing a bunch of kids try and force feed a big chocolate bar (I mean massive), to a puppy.

then when she wouldn't eat it pulled her tail

it's like I said yesterday, animal cruelty is well.. a thing here. it's sad

Shame on those kids! That poor puppy. :(

I dropped my badge somewhere between my bedroom and the kitchen, so that's going to be fun to try and find..

The last thing that annoyed me was I was reading an interesting article about food, and then it cut off and said if you want to read further, you need to pay for the full article. My first thought was, well why couldn't you have told me that before you start the article.

The last thing that annoyed me was I was reading an interesting article about food, and then it cut off and said if you want to read further, you need to pay for the full article. My first thought was, well why couldn't you have told me that before you start the article.
It's a common nasty trick...."paywall"; an improved version of "clickbait". :verymad:

Dogs barking without stopping, it's been going on for like 2 hours.

I hate that!
It's a common nasty trick...."paywall"; an improved version of "clickbait". :verymad:
Yes, works on some people too.
Dogs barking without stopping, it's been going on for like 2 hours.
Thats the worst!

Starting my day with two really bad nappies

Merry Christmas indeed..

I got annoyed because someone didn't know what incontinence was, and called it my nappy issue.

well that's why google exists. google it

I have also had a lot of stomach cramps today so ow

alexa not understanding me

I've been thinking for a while that i'm going to get rid of it, and it's just getting worse so I'm even more tempted to just call it a day
I've used alexa for about two years, so it was a good run..

Being told not to turn one disability issue into another disability issue.

Here's the Discord message

"Don't turn one disability advocacy into another please. My rant was specifically about it not being accessible to the Deaf population. I might not speak a whole lot but I refuse to be silenced."

Like ok then

Context: Discussion on podfics which are basically fanfics in podcast form. Person said they wished to see text versions of these due to being deaf. Basically person wants to be able to read them. I commented that if it were me I'd still make a text version and audio version for those who cannot see well or are completely blind. That is when that person made the above comment.

Kevin Hart No GIF by Kevin Hart's Laugh Out Loud

Last edited:
A customer who calls for service at my work all of the time, who bitches that they never pick up and has proved to be a congenital liar, when the service does answer her calls. I'm sick of her shit.

A client who called. And another one who just has shitty system. I don't know what the hell's wrong with them. Ruined my day.

Going downstairs to look for something then discovering that it was in my room the whole time.

today, while I was out, I saved a toddler from being run over by a car (the mon was in the shop paying no attention)

she came out, looked at me and went, you should have just left her

talk about gratitude..

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom