What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

Can you get 1 of those chair lift things?
Not in my price range, I'm not sure I'd want one, either. I feel like if I keep doing it myself I'll be ok-ish, whereas if I stop doing it I might lose even more functionality...or at least risk losing it.

Speaking of houses, someone put a note on my door the other day saying they'd like to buy my house. They left their contact info. Looked around the street and every house had the same note.

Piss Off Lord Sugar GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia

Speaking of houses, someone put a note on my door the other day saying they'd like to buy my house. They left their contact info. Looked around the street and every house had the same note.

Piss Off Lord Sugar GIF by Celebrity Apprentice Australia
Ugh, persistent salesmen...nasty!

Ugh, persistent salesmen...nasty!

If one of them catches me while I am outside, I'll just say I am a renter.

One time a person (I think trying to sell solar panels) asked me if I was the head of the household and I said 'No, I don't even live here.'

:LOL:

If one of them catches me while I am outside, I'll just say I am a renter.

One time a person (I think trying to sell solar panels) asked me if I was the head of the household and I said 'No, I don't even live here.'

:LOL:
I hate the ones that go on and on about their product and don't leave me time to mention it's not my place, lol. Then they have the nerve to look annoyed like I wasted their time!

I hate the ones that go on and on about their product and don't leave me time to mention it's not my place, lol. Then they have the nerve to look annoyed like I wasted their time!

The nerve! :p

I think those are like $20,000 to buy and have installed. I dunno though.
My parents had somehow gotten me 1. CHEEZUS! That price!`
Not in my price range, I'm not sure I'd want one, either. I feel like if I keep doing it myself I'll be ok-ish, whereas if I stop doing it I might lose even more functionality...or at least risk losing it.
:hug:

Beach Sunset GIF by Yevbel

Hmm, I think it's been a few months since I was here last, so I thought I'd come by and say hello. :D

I'm wonderful. Just relaxing for now until I call it a night. :)
How was your weekend, did you get up to anything interesting?

I just stayed in and tried to keep warm; it's cold here in the UK.

How was your weekend, did you get up to anything interesting?

I just stayed in and tried to keep warm; it's cold here in the UK.
My weekend was pretty good, usually I just stay in and either clean and listen to music or watch a movie or something...I'm also up to something on the weekends during the night time hours...have a few drinks with friends or go out to dinners..

I live in the US, in a small town in Ohio "Very bi-polar weather here"

My weekend was pretty good, usually I just stay in and either clean and listen to music or watch a movie or something...I'm also up to something on the weekends during the night time hours...have a few drinks with friends or go out to dinners..

I live in the US, in a small town in Ohio "Very bi-polar weather here"
You do more than me at the weekends! :LOL: I am lucky if I got out anywhere these days. I am a hermit most of the time, I stay in, watch movies, TV shows and listen to music.

You do more than me at the weekends! :LOL: I am lucky if I got out anywhere these days. I am a hermit most of the time, I stay in, watch movies, TV shows and listen to music.
I used to not be like this, back in the day I would stay home cause I didn't get along with people in public.

I used to not be like this, back in the day I would stay home cause I didn't get along with people in public.
I've kind of always been a keep myself to myself kind of person; being bullied at school when I was a kid didn't help, I guess. But, now I like staying in and taking it easy. :) I go out with my husband, but we don't do that too often, money doesn't go far these days, sadly. :(

I am doing good thank you, @Nebulous. Hope you are well; how have you been since we last spoke? :hug:

Been doing pretty good. Had a great thanksgiving, I took a week off work during that time. I also have quite a few days off scheduled for December, January and February so looking forward to that! :D

Been doing pretty good. Had a great thanksgiving, I took a week off work during that time. I also have quite a few days off scheduled for December, January and February so looking forward to that! :D
The amount of hard work you do in the year, you deserve it. :hug: How is work going?

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom