What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Chit Chat Zone

Hope everyone is having an amazing Saturday!!

snoopy-peanuts.gif

Hey all, hope you're having a great Sunday! :)
Brewing some tea at the moment; got some fresh lemons at the farmers' market so.... 🍵

Hey all, hope you're having a great Sunday! :)
It was pretty good; bought a couple 5-gallon containers & couple bags potting soil/compost mix/manure for some winter gardening down the road (what I don't use will go into the compile pile for next season).....

Brewing some tea at the moment; got some fresh lemons at the farmers' market so.... 🍵
Sounds wonderful!!
Thank you, you too!
Aww, thanks :)
It was pretty good; bought a couple 5-gallon containers & couple bags potting soil/compost mix/manure for some winter gardening down the road (what I don't use will go into the compile pile for next season).....
Very nice! Gardening is so nice and relaxing!

R.cd4c9e5791eac0549bff1b478d785e86

Hi all, sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. Went out of town Friday, Saturday was a blur, Sunday I pretty much slept all day. Today was a busy day at work.

I am here now though. :hi:

I thought maybe it was time for you to go visiting in Texas. :D

Welcome back, @Nebulous!
Thanks! :hug:
Hi all, sorry I haven't been around the last couple days. Went out of town Friday, Saturday was a blur, Sunday I pretty much slept all day. Today was a busy day at work.

I am here now though. :hi:

Maybe I should elaborate.... Friday and Saturday we ate a bunch of weed edibles so the whole weekend was a blur. Was trying to recover Sunday and today :LOL:
Yesterday I literally slept until 7pm, today my brain felt foggy all day. I think by tomorrow I'll be fully recovered. Those edibles were too powerful. :faint:

Brownies?
No, different flavored hard candy lozenges. The sour blueberry ones were the best! :p

There was also peach-mango and apple, those ones were just okay….

I bought them on accident. I thought I was getting gummy candies but I guess I didn’t read the descriptions well enough when ordering. They ended up being hard candies. I prefer gummies but these ones I got instead packed a punch, they seemed stronger than the gummies.

There’s a reason we don’t do edibles very often in this house. They can and will put you in a coma for days. :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom