What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

• Attention Wober.net Members: The Wober Discussion Community has been rebranded and relaunched as Off Topix! View this annoucement for details.

Do you prefer music or quiet?

Randy

Aw, awww!
Elite Member
Reaction score
Do you prefer music or quiet?

Can you tolerate silence or do you need something to fill the void?

Maul

Elite Bitch
Elite Member
Reaction score
Probably music more for me.

PGen98

Chatty Bitch
Reaction score
Either, but I will say I prefer music when working on things.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder
Reaction score
Music for sure. I can tolerate the quiet but I'd rather have some sort of background noise going on. Either music or a TV show that I've seen a billion times and don't have to pay attention to it.

Dee

Gold Member
MOTM
Retired Moderator
Reaction score
I prefer silence, but when I'm in the mood for music...well, yeah. I'll turn on some music.

MrDawn

Reaction score
I mostly prefer the quiet. It's nice to be at one with your own thoughts.

Dollhouse

Dedicated Member
Reaction score
I prefer more music when there's a lot on my mind. There's also some times when I felt so alone and depressed it's scary and I needed to have noises around me, whether it was music or youtube videos.

Strawberry

Reaction score
Depending on the mood or what I'm doing. If I'm in the kitchen cooking, for example, I'll have Spotify playing through Alexa. However, at the moment, it's late at night and I will probably be heading to bed soon so I can appreciate the silence.

fuzzems

Reaction score
I like fan noise. I always just like the sound of a fan running. It's very soothing for some reason.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom