What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Fixing Things, anyone?

Depends on what it is. I'll try and fix it if I know I have a chance to, but if I'm certainly going to screw it up I'll take it somewhere or have maintenance come fix.

before I got too ill to work, I wanted to work at theme parks fixing rollercoasters

I just wanted to try and limit the amount of accidents on rides caused by bad operation.

I'm not too good at fixing things though, if I'm honest

my hairdryer broke recently, and despite all it needed was a new fuse, I had to take it to the shop to be repaired

I prefer to fix stuff myself whenever possible. Be it my computer, a hole in my shirt, or my jeep when something goes wrong I always try to do my own repairs. It's worked out great for me and my Band-O-Gear is super handy when the feces hits the fan and everything has gone horribly wrong... Because I often have exactly what I need to fix it right there.

Far as computers and stuff I usually will try on my own, but if that fairs find someone else to.

My mom was always good at fixing some stuff. This one store near us that closed used to put broken stuff on clearance (stuff like music boxes) and she used to get stuff like that cheap and fix it. I think there was only one she never could get working.

I try to fix things. Some things I can fix ...other things I fail miserably :p

I try to fix things. Some things I can fix ...other things I fail miserably :p
Patience is a key virtue in all things repair lol. Patience and an open mind because no two problems are alike.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom