What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Have You Ever Seen a Scorpion in Your Yard?

Jewel

"Chance made us sisters, hearts made us friends."
Elite Member

I used to think it was so odd that there was a scorpion in their yard in "Honey, I Shrunk the Kids". That just is not a thing in my area.

So have you?

No. But I have seen them in my grandpa's old indoor pool that he never used because it had rusty pipes and wouldn't hold water.

Never, thank goodness! But I have seen one occasionally scoot across the floor in South Texas.
Always had a paranoia that I would jump into my shoes early in the morning & 'bump' into a scorpion. :eek:

Last edited:
Consistently, yes. They get into the house, too. Bark Scorpions. Ugh.

I never seen a scorpion in my life, guess I'm lucky. We only have one species here, the bark scorpion but they're more common down in southern Missouri than where I live.

I never seen a scorpion in my life, guess I'm lucky. We only have one species here, the bark scorpion but they're more common down in southern Missouri than where I live.
Bark is far and away the most prominent here, but we have up 60 different varieties...yay :D

We don't have them in my area. Never seen one just wandering around by itself outside.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom