What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

How many shoes do you have?

How many pairs of shoes do you have?

Votes: 1 25.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• 10+

• Total voters

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

How many pairs of shoes do you have? How many does a person need?

Without going to count, guessing maybe 10+. Too many.
How many does a person need? Realistically maybe three or four.

I have just 1 pair, brace on the right.

I have two pairs, one about to be worn out, one ready to be worn until they're worn out :D

I have a pair of shoes and a pair of sandals. That's it.

During this pandemic, I no longer shop for shoes. I work online so I do not need many shoes. I only have 10 pairs of shoes.

Karen their ears off!
I requested a refund. I guess the shoes were being sold from a 3rd party seller who didn't fulfill the order. I hate when they do that. When I buy stuff on amazon, I want to buy it directly from amazon. Not from Joe Blow in Idaho. :p

I requested a refund. I guess the shoes were being sold from a 3rd party seller who didn't fulfill the order. I hate when they do that. When I buy stuff on amazon, I want to buy it directly from amazon. Not from Joe Blow in Idaho. :p
Agreed! Should be controlled by them, otherwise stuff like this happens and it dings their reputation.

Agreed! Should be controlled by them, otherwise stuff like this happens and it dings their reputation.

At least they give your money back when things aren't right. I had a few issues with eBay sellers not sending me what I ordered and eBay not wanting to give me a refund in the past.

At least they give your money back when things aren't right. I had a few issues with eBay sellers not sending me what I ordered and eBay not wanting to give me a refund in the past.
Oh yeah, eBay is terrible for that stuff, it's good that Amazon are so consistent with that, though. Had one order get lost and they sent another one and both arrived on the same day, lol. Called and told them and was told to keep both.

Oh yeah, eBay is terrible for that stuff, it's good that Amazon are so consistent with that, though. Had one order get lost and they sent another one and both arrived on the same day, lol. Called and told them and was told to keep both.
They've let me keep stuff before too. Score! :D

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom