What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Moments in Wrestling Excellence...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Webster

Retired Snark Master
Administrator

All my friends were into the WWE when I was a kid.

Too many, but let's go with recent/modern day stuff for now.

It's not exactly a huge, huge moment in storyline context, but Triple H returning from his quad tear injury was a big, big deal

Webster Stone Cold & Serafin Booker T.
Grocery store.
Enough said.

I was going to post the Guerrero/...him...moment, but I think for sensitivity's sake, best not to. But another important moment:

Then there was that time, @PGen98, when Webster Stone Cold talked with both Nebulous and Mr. Dawn Sgt. Slaughter....

Speaking of Austin and McMahon...

Speaking of Austin and McMahon...
Speaking of Webster & Nebulous....
--Webster's attack on Neb in a hospital combines Moment of Funny with Moment of Awesome. Mostly because he beat on Neb's bandaged foot, waffled him with a bedpan, shocked him with a defibrillator, and then forcefully gave him an enema.

Stone Cold. Triple H. Lita.

Speaking of Webster & Nebulous....
--Webster's attack on Neb in a hospital combines Moment of Funny with Moment of Awesome. Mostly because he beat on Neb's bandaged foot, waffled him with a bedpan, shocked him with a defibrillator, and then forcefully gave him an enema.
Poor Nebby!

Stone Cold goes on strike....

"Some would say... I screwed Bret Hart. Bret Hart would definitely tell you I screwed him. I look at it from a different standpoint...I look at it from the standpoint of the referee did not screw Bret Hart, Shawn Michaels certainly did not screw Bret Hart, nor did Vince McMahon screw Bret Hart. I truly believe that Bret Hart screwed Bret Hart. And he can look in the mirror and know that."—Vince McMahon

It's so strange seeing him so open and engaging now, lol. 30 years of...nothing...now he's just out there.

I was going to post the Guerrero/...him...moment, but I think for sensitivity's sake, best not to. But another important moment:
One of my favorite videos speaking of Eddie. I like the music in this video, but the OG segment is online too.

Also The Rock had some funny moments

Eddie Guerrero....
Paul Heyman....
The Undertaker....

Quoting TV Tropes....
Heel manager Paul Heyman has just delivered a bigoted speech to Eddie Guerrero and Rey Mysterio Jr., the two resident luchadores on the WWE circuit, and outlined his "vision" for Smackdown before walking away looking quite pleased with himself, thinking he's got it made. Unfortunately for Heyman, he just had to close that little speech with "...and there's not a man alive who's gonna stand in my way!" As Heyman is walking away, the toll of a church bell is heard loud and clear and the crowd goes wild. Heyman has a disbelieving look on his face as if to say, "No way. It can't be him." Then the second gong sounds and the arena goes dark, and Heyman goes into Oh Crap mode as The Undertaker, known as the Deadman by many fans, makes his entrance, ready to kick Heyman's ass.

And then there was Stone Cold vs. the Stooges...

...and there's Pat Patterson, he does rear-end body work.... :LOL:

Poor Briscoe and Patterson, reduced to that...

(RIP Pat Patterson :()

He truly was.
I hated McMahon and his stooges back in the day but the rivalry btwn them and Stone Cold was legendary, even today. You almost wanted them to win just to keep it going....

Poor Briscoe and Patterson, reduced to that...
....but hey, the Brisco Brothers Body Shop did get some free ad space there.......

I hated McMahon and his stooges back in the day but the rivalry btwn them and Stone Cold was legendary, even today. You almost wanted them to win just to keep it going....
They were the WORST!! I guess that was the point, they did their job perfectly because you really did hate them lol
....but hey, the Brisco Brothers Body Shop did get some free ad space there.......
Truth!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom