What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

MOTM October ~ emily

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nebulous

Maintenance Man
Administrator
Founder

motm1.png

motm2.png

It's time to announce this
month's Member of the Month!

Congratulations to @emily

:party:

Congrats @emily! Enjoy being gold for the entire month of October.
:clap:

gold.gif

Congratulations, @emily !

Speech! Speech! :clapping:

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

okay...

when I first joined, I didn't know what to expect.

for one, the forum wasn't proboards (and proboards is all I've used!) and for another, I had no idea about the level of activity on the site- was I signing up for somewhere that hadon't been posted to in ages?

as days went by, I decided to make the most of my membership, get involved in threads, start new conversations of my own, sign up to the email alerts and just.. enjoy it- no matter what happened.

well, months later, I have a member journal, almost 400 posts, new friends, and lots of new memories.

off topix is one of the most friendly, nonjudgemental places I know of, and I can see why so many members flock here to post and interact- you are all amazing.

thank you for the award. I will treasure this forever in my memory

okay...

when I first joined, I didn't know what to expect.

for one, the forum wasn't proboards (and proboards is all I've used!) and for another, I had no idea about the level of activity on the site- was I signing up for somewhere that hadon't been posted to in ages?

as days went by, I decided to make the most of my membership, get involved in threads, start new conversations of my own, sign up to the email alerts and just.. enjoy it- no matter what happened.

well, months later, I have a member journal, almost 400 posts, new friends, and lots of new memories.

off topix is one of the most friendly, nonjudgemental places I know of, and I can see why so many members flock here to post and interact- you are all amazing.

thank you for the award. I will treasure this forever in my memory

Aww, love the speech! You’ve been such a great member. You’ll always be member of the month to me, even when we’re done with this month.

:hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom