What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Your Lovely Capybara

Capybara

Off Topix Novice

Hi, I am Capybara. I can't wait to discuss about everything with all of you. Peace out!
capybara GIF

I'm a little gun-shy right now
BUT
WELCOME, @Capybara !

I'm sensing that it's safe to say welcome. Welcome!
Yeah, I am a friendly capybara. Thanks!
Are you scared of capybara's?
You must be though. My gang ain't playing games. :boss:
*goes to look up Capybara*
ron swanson computer GIF

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Just picking on you there, @Capybara; welcome aboard. :) :hug:
I will send my gang to get that PC. Hopefully it is still working.
Any new members thanks to Nycole.
I had to search for Nycole's name here. She made like 10303030349393030 accounts. That is something even us capybaras fear.
I think this one is safe. Capybara's are cute.
I am! But I do bite sometimes.
Welcome to OT @Capybara, it's nice to meet you :)
Thanks. Nice to meet you as well.
Hey there @Capybara welcome to the forum! 🙂
Thank you. It is a pleasure to be here.

I had to search for Nycole's name here. She made like 10303030349393030 accounts. That is something even us capybaras fear.
It's sounding like you may have encountered Nycole elsewhere; anything that you can share with us?

:w3:

@Capybara Looks like you’re not Nycole :p

…but you could be someone else here role playing as a Capybara… Or you could be a totally new person. Too early to tell.

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Looks like you’re posting more than just an introduction thread and responding to other topics here … so you’re already doing better than Nycole! :p

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

:clap:

Looks like you’re posting more than just an introduction thread and responding to other topics here … so you’re already doing better than Nycole! :p
@Nebulous
I'd like to request that you change the name on that account back to Nycole instead of that hard-to-remember concoction. I'm getting the idea that Nycole is known web-wide and we may not have heard the end of it yet. :)

Last edited:
excited yes yes yes GIF by Lifetime

It's sounding like you may have encountered Nycole elsewhere; anything that you can share with us?
Not really. It is the first time I have ever heard about her and thought about searching her nickname because it seems she's famous here.
200w.gif

I'll protect you!
Really appreciate it. :D
:w3:

@Capybara Looks like you’re not Nycole :p

…but you could be someone else here role playing as a Capybara… Or you could be a totally new person. Too early to tell.

animation film GIF by POKÉMON Detective Pikachu

Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

:clap:
I am totally a new person.. or not.:vincent:
@Nebulous it could be a real life Capybara! Who's to say they don't get taught at the zoo's how to join OffTopix?
The only correct answer: a real life Capybara!
Welcome, dude. I always wanted my very own capybara! 😍
That's wholesome! :love:
Welcome to the forum!
Thank you!
Thanks! :dance:

Welcome aboard, Capybara! I hope you enjoy this place :) .

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom