What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last meal cooked

Randy

Aw, awww!
Thread Creator

Not the last thing you ate.... but the last meal you COOKED.

What was the last meal you cooked? How did it turn out?

12/03/22 - Pan-fried calf liver, smashed potatoes, bok choy, raw broccoli & celery.
We thought it was pretty good. :D

Breakfast omelettes with toast and rosemary potatoes (sort of like home fries, but SO much better).

Sloppy Joe's on hamburger buns and chips and dip.

Everything but this

...is making me hungry! :drool:

Last meal I cooked was breakfast (scrambled eggs, bacon and sausage).
Nobody likes liver.

pre patty hamburgers that were on sale.

the best thing ever and easy.

Baked chicken, rice, and green beans. Apparently good according to the dude.

Last i cooked was Oven Baked Chicken Breast and Azuki Salad it was for dinner a nice quick easy meal
Photo of the salad i took from another time i don't have any from the chicken to add

TYaFbMth.jpg

Last i cooked was Oven Baked Chicken Breast and Azuki Salad it was for dinner a nice quick easy meal
Photo of the salad i took from another time i don't have any from the chicken to add
What are the orange-colored slices?

Of course; I should have known that!
I was thinking maybe yellow peppers, but not sure.
There are times that is not easy to know from a photo

Today's lunch was the last, and plenty left over for dinner :dance3:

lamb souvlaki and Pork Rissoles
9ixXWIfh.jpg

Also a salad to go with : Cabbage & Carrot Salad
Bvb2DQ4h.jpg

Just looks like very Hi-Class restaurant food to me! (y)
Wow that means a lot :thanks:

While on this thread
Last cooked is my breakfast that having now actually:eat:
made some boiled egg if this can count as cooking,and also have a banana . ok that's no need cooking but i prepare it lol
photo taken another time so if i eat the same no need to take one again
vnF95moh.jpg

I'm broke can't open a restaurant :p but i can make a meal and you all are invited🧑‍🍳

Alright, time to start the GoFundMe!
:ROFLMAO:
yeah:dance7:

After all the meat time for something vegan for today . Not cooked it yet but already have everything ready to start soon (after i have my coffee:coffee2:) and will be enough for lunch and dinner and a lot leftover for the next day too so no need to cook anything else for two days
Lentil Soup... and one again have a picture for almost everything :crazy:

ikKjEOEh.jpg

Spaghetti with beef

rNaAyohh.jpg

Interesting! I've had meatballs but not just plain chunks of beef. I'll bet its good.
Does goes well with pasta will had looked better if i had a better cut of beef

Does goes well with pasta will had looked better if i had a better cut of beef
Looks pretty darned good as is, @Sandy! (y) I've gotta ask....what is that white chunk on the right side of the plate? All I can think of is a hard cheese; if so, I've never seen it served like that.

Looks pretty darned good as is, @Sandy! (y) I've gotta ask....what is that white chunk on the right side of the plate? All I can think of is a hard cheese; if so, I've never seen it served like that.
You are right Its is cheese. Feta cheese and i didn't eat it was there for the photo only :)

You are right Its is cheese. Feta cheese and i didn't eat it was there for the photo only :)
Feta! I love Feta! That would be really good with this dish; but sprinkled...that block would be a LOT of Feta to eat at one sitting. :LOL:

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom