What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Last meal cooked

I cooked spicy braised tofu (Dubu-jorim) and rice (Uruchimai) for dinner last night and enjoyed it with kimchi.

spicy braised tofu
HRw5nvSl.jpg

I cooked this simple dish for dinner not long ago. it was tasty.

LZp00C2l.jpg

The last meal I cooked was this evening and it was Chinese Salt and Pepper Chicken with Boiled Rice. I will admit, it was very nice and definitely, a meal the family approved of so I will be making that again at some point :)

scrambled eggs with tomatoes and feta.
ZdhfZKRl.jpg

Savory French toast

dnpiudZl.jpg

Whole Baked Sweet Potatoes :)

Breakfast for supper: Sausage ala Muffin :D

Pr0Xx0Ml.jpg

Nice little grilled RibEye; first real piece of beef I've cooked in a long time.

vuouRyHl.jpg

Nice little grilled RibEye; first real piece of beef I've cooked in a long time.
That looks delicious! What will you be pairing it with

That looks delicious! What will you be pairing it with
Thanks! Was really good, always 'guess & check', but it came out a perfect medium-rare.
Paired with some of those really small potatoes cooked in the air-fryer and a very simple green salad. (Yes, we have no tomatoes. :()

Thanks! Was really good, always 'guess & check', but it came out a perfect medium-rare.
Paired with some of those really small potatoes cooked in the air-fryer and a very simple green salad. (Yes, we have no tomatoes. :()

Simple yet delicious! Your choice was fantastic:yummy:

BBQ or frypan?

Simple yet delicious! Your choice was fantastic:yummy:

BBQ or frypan?
Had to see if that little outside electric grill still works after resting most of the winter. (y)

I don't cook...never. The girlfriend takes care of that. My contribution to all things culinary is to get the bill whenever we eat out. (which is a lot) I'll eat out of a can of beans with a spoon and I'm happy, might squirt some ketchup into the can though.

I don't cook...never. The girlfriend takes care of that. My contribution to all things culinary is to get the bill whenever we eat out. (which is a lot) I'll eat out of a can of beans with a spoon and I'm happy, might squirt some ketchup into the can though.
lucky you :D

Had to see if that little outside electric grill still works after resting most of the winter. (y)
From what I've seen, it works great. Use it more frequently. :dance:

Spam McMuffin :D

h95NvD4l.jpg

Tradition :LOL:
......(good ol' Instant Pot)

Hkzhfl9m.jpg

Maybe somewhat similar to Vienna sausage or potted (mystery) meat. :D
I have to admit, I'm not a big fan of spam, but I still think it's decent food. Just because it's not my preference doesn't mean it's not good.
Maybe that's why I'll skip the Vienna sausage :p

The last thing I cooked was for today's lunch.

kimchi pancake
BgGSwO0h.jpg

Fried egg with ham. :)
Don't think that I've ever tried that.
Just fried egg with mayo & dill pickles. The mayo makes it a bit slippery, but, yummy!! :drool:

For my last meal, I made oven-baked chicken breast.
It's a healthy choice that pairs well with just about anything :p

dU1crBqh.jpg

For my last meal, I made oven-baked chicken breast.
It's a healthy choice that pairs well with just about anything :p
Terrific! Turned out so nice & juicy!!
Simple is GOOD!! 🤍

Terrific! Turned out so nice & juicy!!
Simple is GOOD!! 🤍
:thanks:

You're right, and it does show in the photo!
The chicken breast turned out great and juicy. I'm actually pretty good at making it in the oven.:happy:

An Omelette 👩‍🍳

RxIBjwuh.jpg

Braised green beans and potatoes

Eggplant Pasta. (no picture :D didn't take any)
And there's nothing left. I had it all for dinner, It's been a few hours ago.

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom