What's new
Off Topix

Off Topix is a well established general discussion forum that originally opened to the public way back in 2009! We provide a laid back atmosphere and our members are down to earth. We have a ton of content and fresh stuff is constantly being added. We cover all sorts of topics, so there's bound to be something inside to pique your interest. We welcome anyone and everyone to register & become a member of our awesome community.

Where are you from?

London.

But not that London. London, Canada.

Fraction the size, only a couple hundred years of history, and no royalty (even if some people behave like it sometimes).

Welcome! I didn't know there was a London in Canada, thats pretty cool. :)

It’s awful.

-Expensive
-Horrible government
-NHS isn’t free (they market it as free but you pay for it through your national insurance)
-The people, most people around my area are ignorant and just all round horrible to be around.

The list really could go on.
Sounds exactly like California

That's four people from Illinois I know (you, Ken, Doc and Kat are the others)...
- @Ken_DaNerdiest1 is from the Chicagoland area (I think)
- @DrLeftover and a friend of mine on an unrelated Discord server named Kat are from Downstate Illinois (Doc's in Vermillion Co., Kat's in Champaign Co.)

No one else from New Zealand? Ugh!
Just googled, New Zealand has a population of 5 million people? Thats like the population of a single city in some places. New York City has over 8 million for example. :p

It may be small in population but it's definitely massive in terms of location in movies. Lots of filmmaker's want to come to our small country :D

It may be small in population but it's definitely massive in terms of location in movies. Lots of filmmaker's want to come to our small country :D
Have you ever tried to be an extra in a film?

Create an account or login to post a reply

You must be a member in order to post a reply

Create an account

Create an account here on Off Topix. It's quick & easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom